- March 24, 2020 - March 27, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This four-day course will prepare you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe®, including coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, create a DevOps culture to build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and empower a Lean Portfolio.
The first two days of the course— Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe® to others, and if certified you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe® course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe®.
Who will benefit
- Professional services consultants
- Internal change agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and technology executives, leaders, managers, and directors
- Portfolio managers and fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT managers
- Program and project managers
- Product and product line managers
- Process leads and lifecycle governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
What you’ll learn
- Lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise transformation
- Implement SAFe
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Use the seven core competencies to achieve business agility
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other roles in a SAFe Enterprise
The SPC certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course. Those who achieve SPC certification are authorised to license SAFe® training materials.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Program Consultant exam and practice as a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC):
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Venue: Cliftons - Wellington
Venue Phone: 0800 629 088
Venue Website: https://www.cliftons.com/locations/new-zealand/wellington/Address:
A Venue for Exceptional Conferences & Training in Wellington CBD
From computers rooms to spaces for private client meetings, this venue offers diverse space for diverse events. Floor to ceiling windows maximise the incredible views and natural lighting in each room, creating inspiring spaces for productive sessions. We offer all the latest technologies, premium IT infrastructure and dedicated technical support. Our team are devoted to ensuring seamless experiences for guests, and will be on hand to assist throughout your event. The spacious breakout area offers a haven for barista-grade coffee overlooking the harbour.