- April 21, 2020 - April 23, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This three-day, advanced, course and gain an in depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe® enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. You will explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation.
The RTE 5.0 certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course.
Who Will Benefit
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
What you’ll learn
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
10% Group Discount Available
If you have 5 or more attendees interested in registering for this course please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at email@example.com to register and receive the additional 10% Group discount.
Please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to be invoiced rather than pay via credit card, please email Vicky Price to arrange this. Please note that invoices will need to be paid at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
Venue: Cliftons - Wellington
Venue Phone: 0800 629 088
Venue Website: https://www.cliftons.com/locations/new-zealand/wellington/Address:
A Venue for Exceptional Conferences & Training in Wellington CBD
From computers rooms to spaces for private client meetings, this venue offers diverse space for diverse events. Floor to ceiling windows maximise the incredible views and natural lighting in each room, creating inspiring spaces for productive sessions. We offer all the latest technologies, premium IT infrastructure and dedicated technical support. Our team are devoted to ensuring seamless experiences for guests, and will be on hand to assist throughout your event. The spacious breakout area offers a haven for barista-grade coffee overlooking the harbour.