- June 30, 2020 - July 2, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This three-day course enables continuous value flow by aligning technical strategy with business goals, communicating that strategy to development teams, and applying Agile architecture practices.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe® 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organisation as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems of systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
The ARCH 5.0 certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course.
Who Will Benefit
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What you’ll learn
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
10% Group Discount Available
If you have 5 or more attendees interested in registering for this course please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive the additional 10% Group discount.
Please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at email@example.com
If you would prefer to be invoiced rather than pay via credit card, please email Vicky Price to arrange this. Please note that invoices will need to be paid at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
Venue: Cliftons - Wellington
Venue Phone: 0800 629 088
Venue Website: https://www.cliftons.com/locations/new-zealand/wellington/Address:
A Venue for Exceptional Conferences & Training in Wellington CBD
From computers rooms to spaces for private client meetings, this venue offers diverse space for diverse events. Floor to ceiling windows maximise the incredible views and natural lighting in each room, creating inspiring spaces for productive sessions. We offer all the latest technologies, premium IT infrastructure and dedicated technical support. Our team are devoted to ensuring seamless experiences for guests, and will be on hand to assist throughout your event. The spacious breakout area offers a haven for barista-grade coffee overlooking the harbour.