- October 20, 2020 - October 22, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This three-day, advanced, course and gain an in depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe® enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. You will explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation.
The RTE 5.0 certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course.
Who Will Benefit
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
What you’ll learn
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
10% Group Discount Available
If you have 5 or more attendees interested in registering for this course please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive the additional 10% Group discount.
Please contact Vicky Price on +64 21 0296 6365 or email at email@example.com
If you would prefer to be invoiced rather than pay via credit card, please email Vicky Price to arrange this. Please note that invoices will need to be paid at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
Venue: Cliftons - Auckland
Venue Phone: 0800 629 088
Venue Website: https://www.cliftons.com/locations/new-zealand/auckland/Address:
A Contemporary Conference & Event Venue in Auckland CBD
This bright conference and meeting destination in Auckland CBD offers refreshing spaces for varying needs. With customisable rooms, the venue is ideal for computer training, exams, corporate functions and beyond. Our space and inclusions are tailored to your every requirement and our service team are here to make your time with us wonderful. We offer the latest technology for every event including high-definition video conferencing. Opt for catering and enjoy delectable tapas style menus designed and prepared by our talented chef.